Do I LOVE this engagement session? Hmm, let’s see, let me count the ways…
1. I love Jenny & Brandon – they are so smart, don’t take themselves too seriously, prepared (or as Jenny calls it “OCD’ed”), genuine, and funny.
2. I love their outfits, so much. Adorable. Jenny, I need a fashion consult, stat!
3. I love that they brought a picnic blanket to mix it up a little. Simple, but added something good. Brandon vetoed the candy apples that Jenny wanted, though. Haha. Probably we all were a bit less sticky as a result…
4. The are easy on the eyes! Really easy on the eyes. Sheesh! Jenny, can I please trade you hair?
5. We get along like peanut butter and jelly – or lemon and meringue. Similar interests, similar educational backgrounds… It’s just plain good. Brandon noted we would be on the bridge a while as Jenny and I yapped about how people change. Haha.
Jenny & Brandon met online – they bonded quickly over their love of delicious foods, hot beverages, and farmer’s markets. In just a few short months, they were engaged! Brandon popped the question while they vacationed in Montreal in June, 2011. He’s already picked out the song he wants Jenny to walk down the aile in. I cannot wait to see them again for their Stanley Park Tea House Wedding!
I know, I know, Jenny, but I love this one!